Pasta Boat Review
An honest Pasta Boat review
If you are a person who is looking for a device that will help you cook fast meals without using multiple cooking pots and will accommodate your busy schedule, then you have definitely found one the best Pasta Boat review article. This article will guide you through an exhaustive Pasta Boat review and experiences that different people have had while using the Pasta Boat, where you can find and purchase the Pasta Boat and different benefits and features that the Pasta Boat has to offer. The Pasta Boat is a very handy device that makes it possible for you to prepare pasta in the fastest way possible by just using a microwave. This article however will only serve as a review of the product and will educate you on the benefits and features that it has to offer. If you would like more information about the product that has not been highlighted in this Pasta Boat review, then visit the products official website online. If you are wondering what a Pasta Boat is, then worry no more because it will be clearly defined in this article. A Pasta Boat is a cooker that enables you to cook pasta in the microwave. This creative device can also be used as a strainer, a server and a storage device for the kitchen. The boat has also made it possible to cook, strain and serve pasta using just a microwave for this. Left over food can also be stored in the freezer using this container. You can even extend the cooking to rice and steam vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes etc as some people use it. Any Pasta Boat review I have read is usually truly good and will definitely encourage you to go and get one if you are a person who does not like cooking very much.
Any article that focuses on Pasta Boat review including this one cannot fail to mention the benefits that are accompanied with the continued use of the boat. The benefits are numerous and include:
- This cooker makes cooking very efficient and good due to the fact that it redistributes heat very evenly to all the pasta.
- It is accompanied with a Pasta Boat recipe book which has instructions on how to prepare pasta and steam vegetables using the boat.
- It also comes with a strainer lid which makes straining of the pasta very easy and fast.
- The handle that the boat comes with will assist you to measure out perfect pasta portions without having second thoughts.
- If you have any leftovers, you can store them in the fridge or freezer using the same Pasta Boat and reheat them using the microwave. This will reduce the number of dishes you use and thus saving you a lot of cleaning work.
- It certainly makes pasta cooking very enjoyable and simple even if you have little time or you don’t enjoy cooking at all.
- You have reduced cleaning time after cooking due to the fact that you use only one container that you put in the microwave.
- All type of pasta can be made using this boat including macaroni, penne, shells and rigatoni. Whole food pasta and gluten free pasta can also be prepared with this container.
- When cooking using the cooker, s no breaking up of stuffed pasta or lasagna while cooking will be noticed.
- Cleaning it requires less time because it is very easy to maintain and can always use fewer dishes thus your overall cleaning time is reduced.
- The container can accommodate a large capacity of food due to its size thus you can serve a large number of people.
- It is a multipurpose container that can become quite handy in the kitchen because of its straining, serving and storage capabilities.
- Vegetable steaming using the microwave is also an added benefit when it comes to the container.
- It is quite time efficient and allows you to multitask because you really don’t need to watch the pasta as it cooks. You just put the Pasta Boat with the pasta in the microwave and set the timer. The cooker and microwave will do the rest and alert you when the meal is ready.
The microwave Pasta Boat makes cooking pasta a very easy and fast process. The Pasta Boat instructions and timing that accompany the container during purchase will guide you as you cook your pasta. You are required to condition your boat to prepare pasta by putting water in it and microwaving the water. Once that has been done, you perform the following simple steps so as to ensure that your dish is ready for eating. These steps include:
- Put your favorite pasta in the boat.
- Add water to the pasta using the serving line. It is better to add hot water so as to significantly reduce the cooking time.
- Place the Pasta Boat in the microwave without the lid and set the timer.
- Once the timer has timed out, strain the pasta and serve it. It will normally take you between 18-20 minutes to prepare your pasta using this method.
If you are wondering whether the boat really works, you should stop wondering immediately because it does. It cooks rice and pasta quite well. Generally, Pasta Boat complaints are not common at all. In fact Pasta Boat reviews from most users have testified to being quite satisfied with the services that this container has to offer. Some of the problems that you may come across when using the container is that it may be too big for your microwave so you need a big enough microwave that the container can fit in. The container might also leak in your microwave but this is not a big issue because all you need to do is remove the glass and clean the microwave.
In conclusion, the Pasta Boat can be bought from your local stores and other web sites like amazon.com but the best and most effective place to buy in terms of cost is the official website where you stand a chance of benefiting from their special offers. Most users complain of ordering problems, delays in shipping and extra charges when you order. This Pasta Boat review is a bit more detailed than most Pasta Boat reviews and will help you make a decision.